Monday, October 29, 2007

Are you a fan of JOY?!?!?!!!!

Good news today on my PET scan, everyone! No new growth in the lesions on my spine and ribs. Some areas have resolved while others show less activity. There is still a significant bone fracture at the base of my spine and plenty of bone pain in the places where largest lesions were. That is just going to take time to resolve. But the good news is that this chemo shut down the cancer from spreading. The side effects sucked yes, and they are not going to disappear overnight, but that is not enough of a reason to keep me from planning a celebratory Springsteen trip. Quicklike.

Last week, Jon Stewart went to see Bruce and he opened his show talking about it -- just about the same way I would . . . "ARE YOU A FAN OF JOY?"

What cracks me up the most is Jon Stewart's reference to still wearing the clothes that Bruce had hugged him in. I was the same way about the cheek Bruce kissed while we were both backstage at Letterman last month.(Still haven't washed it!) As my friend (and witness) Gretchen said, I literally elevated off the ground after that!

ME SHARING BRUCE KISS LOCATION AT DINNER AFTER LETTERMAN


GRETCHEN TELLING OF "THE KISS"

No comments: